One of my favorite outfits!!

Hello everyone! How are you?I hope you are all good and first of all healthy! I wanted to make this post to show you one of my favorite outfits and also something else! I hope you'll enjoy it! 



Denim is in fashion lately and I can say I love this style!Here are some photos of one of my favorite outfits :







Where my clothes are from:
My check shirt: Bershka
My blue jeans: Pull&Bear
My jeans jacket: Bershka
My shoes are vans and I got them from the official site of vans: www.vans.com



I'm in love with this outfit, I don't know exactly why but I find it very stylish and fashionable! I also want to say thanks to my sister for giving me this check shirt with which I'm absolutely in love!Thank you sister!!

Here are some other photos of me wearing this outfit!









I also had my nails done and I want to show you some photos where I also wear some adorable rings for nails!








If you want to see more accessories you can see or even buy by clicking here : korona-nails.gr
All the accessories are fantastic and quite cheap! If you want to know anything about them you can ask me by leaving a comment !

I hope you enjoyed this post!If you enjoyed it please give me "+1" or leave a comment so I can make more posts like this! It means a lot to me! Thank you for reading!! 

Comments

  1. Thank you for reading and for leaving a comment! I followed you so you can follow me back! Also you blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts