Keep in shape

Hi everyone!!I hope you are all good!!I am still sick and stuck at home so I wanted to make a post for all of you!!This is a post for small tips so you can keep in shape!!I hope you'll like it!



1.One of the most important things if you want to keep in shape is moisturizing your organization!Especially on hot days we need to drink at least 1,5 liters of water!!Except that, research has also shown that drinking a glass of water right before a meal helps you to feel more full and eat less!So don't forget to drink water all the time!!!


2.You must have a healthy diet!You have to cut down on junk food and replace them with fresh vegetables and food with no preservatives additions!Try to eat vegetables which is full of vitamins like tomatoes and  spinach!


I don't think that anyone of you want to be something cheap,easy and fake like fast food!

3.Another good source of vitamins is fruits!You must eat at least one apple every day!They give you energy and make you feel good good!!You can eat fruits of your choice,all of them are good!I prefer green apples and bananas!!

You can also combine them with nuts which is a perfect combination!Try it!!


4.Exercise!You maybe have a healthy diet but this isn't enough!The person who made me see exercising with a different more interesting way is Cassey Ho!You can find her videos here!!https://m.youtube.com/user/blogilates!She is adorable!!Thank you for helping me and so many other people!!!!My favorite video of her is "Can I do 1,000 squats?"Take a look at it,it's awesome!!



These are the things that helped me feel better with my body and love it!!I hope they will help you too!Thank you for reading!!



Comments

  1. Hey! I love your blog xx Feel free to check out mine www.sophieandsofie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy!Thank you so much girl!!I checked out your blog and it's very nice!Keep going like this <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts