My latest purchases!

Hellooo!!!How are you my beautiful readers?I wish you all the best!Today I came in Athens!As I have already told you I am very excited about the two following days,maybe three... and I think I will make an other post about where I will go for all of you!I have made some purchases lately so  this post is about them!I hope you'll like it!



First of all I want to show you some jeans I have bought lately!
This is the one with which I think I'm in love!It's from Pull&Bear (one of my favorite clothe shops)!!!Nothing better from ripped blue jeans!!




The other jean I have bought is a green one!I have also bought it from Pull&Bear and although I am not a fan of jeans with bright colors I had two reasons to buy it!Firstly bright colors are in fashion this season and secondly it looks great on me!




These were the jeans I got and now I want to show you some T-shirts I have bought and I think they are marvelous!!!!!



  

I wish I could do this hahahaahah!!



Can't wait!!

These T-shirts are from a topical store but this doesn't matter because they are so stunning for me!

I have also bought a new blouse from Bershka!I like it beacuse it has a little different style from the others and it's very light!!

 I think I will do an other post wearing them too so you can see how they look exactly!!

An other blouze from Beshka: a simple white with this brown detail on elbows!!





Last but not least I want to show you this black maxi skirt I got from Pull&Bear!I found these skirts so stylish!





These were the latest purchases I have done!Which one was your favorite if you liked anything?Comment below if you want!I f you liked it please give me ''+1'' so I can make more posts like this!Thank you for reading!Have a nice day and a nice weekend!!







Comments

Popular Posts