A nice morning with my friends!

Hello hello!How are you?I hope you are all good!Spring break is here so there's nothing better than a day out with your friends!I spent this morning with two of my friends :Artemis (we have the same name as you maybe understood) and Ifigenia and I wanted to make a post about how we spent our time! I hope you'll enjoy it! 



Today the day is cloudy and windy but it doesn't rain so at the beginning we went to the local stadium!





We had a great time there!Running, doing exercises, walking and of course chatting!Here are some photos of me:






After the stadium we decided to go to a mole at the sea!




The reason we went there is because we wanted to take a video for Ifigenia's YouTube channel!

                  



She is a very good dancer!You can find all her videos here :http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRFyK7-Ck5JjWSwxRoqSkBA
If you want subscribe on her channel! It means a lot to her!

This is how we spent our morning!Good friends are very important!I hope you enjoyed this post! Please give me "+1" or leave a comment so I can make more posts like this! Thank you for reading, it means a lot to me! 




(By the way all the photos are mine)

Comments

Popular Posts