Tricks for people with oily skin!

Hi!How are you?
If you have oily skin I can understand you..You are annoyed with this shine on your face all the time.. So this post is for those who belong to this category !I hope it will help you a little!Enjoy it!





HYDRATION 

Don't be fooled and say :"my skin is oily,I don't need moisturizing cream"!Choose a cream with thin texture and apply it on your face every morning and night!(Of course after cleaning your face!)




OIL-FREE PRODUCTS 
The products with oil-free synthesis is your best allied!You should avoid products for your face with fire water as this will dry it and after your face will be more oily!




LOTION 

After cleaning, except that it removes debris of your makeup it also helps with the reinstatement of pH of your skin!



MIRACULOUS PAPERS

They are known as blotting papers and they save you from the unwanted oiliness!You can find them in various shops and with different prices!If you want an economic one you can find them in Sephora!



I hope this small tips will help you!If you enjoyed my post please give me "+1" or leave a comment!Thank you very much for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts