The must have of your wardrobe for spring!

Spring is here and I'm sure you are in spring mood,so why don't have a spring mood with your clothes too?I know your dark jeans are perfect on you but why don't try a light color like the blue of the sea?You will have the opportunity to wear your black jeans again in winter!Now is SPRING!!This post is about some things you must have in your  wardrobe this season!




MIDI SKIRT 

It's the perfect clothe for spring mood,as it makes you feel like you're a cosmopolite!!



SPRING DRESS 

Its known as sundress!It's perfect if you want to put  color on your outfits after the moody winter!




SET COMBINATIONS
Frolar,stripped,polka dots..
Whatever you choose wear it from top to bottom and make it a spring statement!



FADED JEANS 

I find it very useful and stylish especially if you don't like skirts and dresses!It "open" and fresh all your look!



WIDE THROWN T-SHIRT

It suits perfect with faded jeans and it makes you feel free and fashionable too!I love them!



I hope I gave you an idea for what you can wear thi season to refresh your look!Please give me "+1" if you enjoyed this post so I can make more posts like this..Thank you for reading!! 

Comments

Popular Posts