Spring favorites!:) -"collab with kate"

Hello Hello..
I'm so excited about spring being here so in order to celebrate it,I decided to make a post about everything I've been loving so far..(for this first month of spring )
..Oh,and since me and my best friend Kate both had the idea of making this post-about our favorites-we decided to do it together..so this post is a collab with her!Check out HER favorites here:http://beauty-and-arts.blogspot.gr/?m=1

My favorites products for this month are:

LIP BALMS FROM BODY SHOP!
They smell perfect and have a perfect feeling on your lips!


You can find them here:http://m.thebodyshop-usa.com/mt/www.thebodyshop-usa.com!!

BODY CREAM
As you maybe understood I have an obsession with "body shop" as this body cream is from there too!It smells strawberry and I can't describe the feeling you have on your whole body for hours!


ARGAN OIL FOR HAIR
I have long hair and believe me you have to take care of them all the time!I try to find the best products for my hair and this is one of them!It's Pantene and it makes your hair very soft!


BB CREME FOR HAIR
It's also one of the products for my hair I've been loving so far...It's Orzene and it makes my hair super soft and shiny!



FITNESS BARS
It's a small and healthy snack you can each whenever you want!Me and my best friend Kate love the flavor with dark chocolate and orange! You should try them if you haven't!


FITNESS PROTEIN 
I love these cereals because it's all I was searching for!They have awesome taste!I eat them every morning and they give me so much energy!


These are my favorites products for this month!Let me know if you liked anything of them or you have been using them!Thank you very much for reading!!



Comments

Popular Posts