Spring 2015:fashion clothes trends

Hi there!How are you today?!Spring is here so this post is about clothes trends for this spring!




YELLOW
Before you scoff and say "not for me",hear me out!From amber and canary to saffron and marigold,trust me that there is a shade of yellow for everyone!The trick is figuring out your skin's undertone,then finding the hue that best complements it!



SHIRTDRESSES
In an anything-but-tame turn turn,designers reimagined this classic shape with drop waists,double high slits and more!


GINGHAM
Fall may have brought us proper plaids,but for spring it's all about the tiny check!The best part?It has a sexy,swingy vibe!I find this trend very good and of course I am going to follow it!!!Simple and classic but still so fashionable!




BLACK AND WHITE 
This trend never groundbreaking as black and white is everywhere!What makes this season's take on the classic color combination interesting,though,are the various textures,patterns,and silhouettes!!




CULOTTES
It looks like spring 2014's major short style is sticking around in 2015!Take the silhouette to work this season by pairing it with blazers,tailored button-downs and high heels!


BLUE AND WHITE 
If black and white is too stark for you,this subtle version may be more your speed!I find it very cool and I think it's a good idea to give it a try!






KIMONO-STYLE TRENCH COATS
Slouchy,lightweight trench coats-belted just so - were spotted all over the runways this season!They're a comfortable,stylish mix between a robe,a proper coat and a kimono!


MILITARY GREENS
Hit the army-surplus store now because you're going to want all the necessary regalia come spring.The olive-drab shade is the perfect one!





The truth is that I like all these clothes trends!!My favorite one is kimono-style trench coats!What about you?Do you like any of these trends?Let me know.. I hope you liked it and thank you very much for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts