Small creations by me!

Hello everyone!How are you?
I am very stressed because tomorrow I have a chemistry contest,but I really wanted to make a post today!I'm going to show you some little things I created!I hope you'll enjoy it! 




The first thing I want to show you is something I made for my wall!It's an easy and very cheap creation and also a clever one!




All you need is: scissors,glue,a marker with a color of your choice (I chose red) and the inside of a toilet paper!It sounds strange I know,but you'll see it's a very clever idea!




You begin with cutting the inside of the toilet paper into pieces just like in the photo!



After this you choose six of the pieces and you paint them with your marker!Now you can stick them together with the glue and wait for them to dry!


This is how it finally looks!


Another thing I want to show you is something I drew! I am very excited about this because is from my first drawings and I find it very nice!


Last but not least I want to show you something I created and it reminds me of spring and Easter!I took some decorative ladybugs and flowers and I stick them on a ribbon!This is how it looks!






I know this post wasn't very big but I hope you enjoyed it and I gave you some ideas about decorating your room!If you liked it please give me "+1" so I can make more posts like this! Thank you for reading and have a nice weekend!





Comments

Popular Posts