Red carpet manicure:my nails by me!

Hi girls!
In this post I'm going to show you how I made my nails with "red carpet manicure"!I hope you'll like it!


The first thing I made is take care of my nails!This  is how they were!



 I used the pro buffing tool accessories kit so I could have a perfect manicure!



Then I applied the "structure"!



I put my nails with the structure on the led light for 45 seconds and after this I chose the colors I wanted!





I chose purple (I don't know why it seems like blue in the picture) and pink!I applied the colors on my nails twice,I put them on the led light and this is how they looked! 




After this I wanted to make something purple on the two pink nails so I made bullets and lines!




After making them how I wanted I applied the "brilliance" and I put them on the led light!Last I put the "preapplication cleanser" and they are ready!No waiting for dry,so I'm ready to do anything without being afraid for my nails!You can find all  red carpet products here:redcarpetmanicure.gr

Thank you for reading!!If you enjoyed it please give me "+1"!




Comments

Popular Posts