Different ways to wear your slip on sneakers!

You see them everywhere this year,I know!Every blogger wears them,they are in fashion shows and they suit with everything even with dresses!They're the must have of this season so let's see how you can wear them!I hope you'll enjoy it!


CHOOSE A COLORED PAIR
Choose a colored pair of slip on sneakers in order to give style in a black and white clothes set!



SHORTS JEANS 

When the days are hot you can wear your slip on sneakers with your shorts jeans and if you want to make your outfit more "formal" you can suit it with a blazer jacket!



NIGHT DRESS 

A night dress becomes suitable for morning too with a pair slip ons!




DUNGAREES JEANS 

90's style with dungarees jeans and your slip on sneakers!!



MAXI SKIRT 
They suit with your maxi skirt too!Also if you add fancy sweaters you will have the perfect look for a night out!!



EVERY DAY WAY
Wear them with your high waist jeans and a wide jacket!



GRUNGE LOOK
A perfect combination for a grunge look is with a skirt,simple sweaters and a shirt bound in your waist!


DENIM DRESS
Make your denim dress more stylish with a colorful pair slip on sneakers!




BOYFRIEND STYLE 

The best combination for me:boyfriend jeans and slip on sneakers!I find it very fashionable!



These are some different ways you can wear your slip on sneakers!I hope I helped you even a little!Let me know by leaving a comment or by giving me "+1! Thank you very much for reading! 


Comments

Popular Posts