Burger lovers

Hi!!I went a trip to Athens for a few days and it was very exciting!!I'd like to tell you for a burger house where I went!


I don't usually eat fast food but once in while I think it isn't so bad for my health!I was with my sister and her boyfriend and we went to a famous burger house at Peiraus!!It's called ΜΠΑΡ ΜΠΕΕ ΚΙΟΥ!If you ever go at Peiraus and you love burgers you must go there!!It isn't very expensive and it worths the money you give !!!If you ever go you will remember me!!

As an appetizer we got alkaida!!!If you don't know what this is,it's meatpie!It tastes very good!




As an main course of course we got hamburgers!The ham,the bread and almost all of the ingredients are handmade!!



Each meal as you can see is huge so I couldn't eat it all but I wish I could!My favorite hamburger is the barbeque,the best taste for me!!

I hope you guys enjoyed it,let me know if you ever go there!You won't regret it  if you like burgers!Thanks for reading!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts