My wishlist

How are you my friends?!I hope better than me..Today I'm sick so I'm stuck at home and I decided to do a quick post for my current wishlist!! 



1.I love shoes so freaking much and I'm stuck with this classic pair of all star!!


2.I also wanted to buy these boots!!I find them very fashionable and you can wear them whenever and with everything you want!!


3.Now about makeup I want this lipstick sooo much!I find its colour so beautiful and it's MAC so it is definitely  amazing!!

4.About makeup I also want to get this eyeshadow pallet and this lipsticks!*babylips*Their smell is awesome!!





5.Last but not least I want one backpack like these!They are colourful and comfortable!You can wear them all day!I also find them fashionable too!




 These are the things I want to buy one day!!Do you have a wishlist?!If you don't try to make one,it will help you!!I hope you guys enjoyed it!Let me know!Bye for now!!Have a nice weekend!!And don't forget always look at the bright side of things!!

Comments

Popular Posts