Creativity and positive energy

Hello everyone!I know I haven't posted anything for about two months but now I'm back!I'd like you to show you some of my creations and give you positive energy!

First of all,I'd like to show you my photo collage!I have made it with photos from when I was about 7 years old!

I love photos and I hope one day to acquire a professional camera!


Another thing I have made and I'm proud of it is this box!


I like so much keeping little things like a birthday card or a letter!When I open it,I remember those moments I had and this is something invaluable for me!It makes me feel like everything will be okay!If you haven't something like this,try making one!You won't regret it!

In a few months it will be summer!Maybe I'm the only person I make plans from now but this really makes me happy!A good way to keep in shape is having a healthy diet!I love eating fruits with nuts!If you haven't tried it you should do it!You can also add as possible fruits as you can!


Always look at the bright side of things!A bad day doesn't mean a bad life!Do what you like and be with the people you love!Life is too short to be sad for anything or anyone!Try not to be selfish and everything will be fine!I hope you enjoyed it!Bye for now!!
**My instagram account is:'artemiis_ka'!

Comments

Popular Posts