Always be creative

Artemis here!How are you?!I am still sick but the good part is that I have much time for blogging!!I have told you that everything has a bright side!!In this post I'd like to show you my latest creations!So let's begin!

1.Do you want to have something so you can take a look at it after a lot of time and smile?!If the answer is yes so you must create this!

If you are wondering how this can make you smile I can answer you!Every day you will write in a piece of paper something that made you smile and you will put it inside!After a lot of time you will open it,you will read them and trust me the feeling is invaluable!It isn't difficult to make one!The only thing you need is a jar!Give it a chance and you won't regret it!

 2.I have a huge love for fashion magazines so I cut some pictures and I made a collage for my wall!Maybe it isn't so good but it's my first so I am happy with how it looks!




3.I wanted to buy a pencil case but after I thought why not making one!?And this is what I done!I took a jar,an old scarf and a ribbon!The first picture is how it was and the second one is how it is now!


I made it easily and it didn't cost me anything!!!

4.Another thing I created is lollipops!I don't mean real lollipops from sugar but from polymer clay !You can find polymer clay in many shops!I bought it from a bookstore and it's very cheap!!!You bake them in oven for  half an hour and they are ready!You can make whatever you want!!



These are the things I have created lately!The truth is that a long time ago I thought that I wasn't able to make nothing!Now after making a few things I feel good and I want to make more and more!Never debase yourself!If you don't try you will never know!I hope you enjoyed it!Bye for now!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts