A great Monday

Hello how are you?!Today I had a very beautiful day with people I love.!2014 is at the end so don't forget to say everything you want to someone like I'm sorry or anything..It would be a great start for 2015!So let's start!
  Firstly,I would like to show you a gift I had from my sister!I am very excited about it!!!LOOK IT'S UGG!!!oh my god I love them and I also love her too even if she doesn't know it! :')












I also went to Starbucks today and had a very great time!I love coffee on cold days like today so I had a white mocha!








 In the afternoon I went to buy some things I wanted from here Athens because tomorrow I'm going back to Kalamata!Here's what I got!


  1. At first I went to Pull and Bear and I got this simple black shirt!It isn't anything special but I liked it!





     2.After I went to H&M 


I know they are black too but I don't know in winter I like very much this colour!Of course not all together!I got one black skinny jean.




and this black sweaters (black is everywhere)








       3.I also take a skirt which is also  shorts!!!I like it because it's different!




       4.The last thing I got is a lip care stick from body shop!It smells fantastic!!



Comments

Popular Posts