What I eat in a day!

Hello everyone!How are you?
I am a little sad because spring break has almost end... Never mind summer is so close and except that,I am very excited as this weekend I will go to a beauty exhibition in Athens!!!All about hair,nails,makeup and as you maybe understood all about women!!I decided to make this post to show you what I eat in a day!I hope you'll enjoy it!


  Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για eating healthy
First of all when I wake up I am drinking a cup of milk or tea!


Except this,I eat fruits with nuts!I prefer bananas,apples,pears,cranberries with almonds or cashews.


After about two hours I eat something small like a toast with low fat cheese!

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για toast

For lunch I eat anything homemade except fried foods or anything with much oil!

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για lunch

In the afternoon I eat something light as a cereal bar or some fruits with yogurt and nuts!!





About two hours before I go to bed I eat something small and light as a toast or if I have already eaten a toast I make a salad with tomato,peppers,cucumber,onion and white cheese!You know..Greek salad!!!

I also forgot to tell you that before I go to my bed I drink a cup of green tea without sugar and that I drink about 2 liters water per day!

This is what I eat in a day!I hope you enjoyed this post!If you liked it please give me ''+1'' or leave a comment so I can make more posts like this!Thank you for reading!!!

By the way you can find my blogs instagram here:

Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts