My new "Korona nails accessories " rings!

Hello everyone! How are you today?
If you have seen my other post: "My ring collection " you'll probably know my obsession for rings!I have bought some rings lately from "Korona nails accessories " so if you want to see them check the post below!(By the way I'm going to show and something else)! 






Here they are:

























Now I'm going to show an other blog I've been reading lately and I like it very much!Check it out if you want :flymetotheclouds.com

I hope you liked this post! If you enjoyed it please give me "+1" or leave a comment! Thank you for reading!! 


Comments

  1. Absolutely in love with the first 4 one! And loving the blog you linked, thx for the recommendation ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! You encourage me very much!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts