My days in Athens!

Hello everyone! How are you?!I am sorry for not writing for a few days but I was in Athens and I didn't have tume!Actually I even didn't have time to eat!I was working at the beauty exhibition in Athens.. Beauty Greece Spring 2015 for professionals!I am so excited because this was my first job!I am writing this post to show you some photos of this exhibition and something else! I hope you'll enjoy it! 



First of all I want to show you some general photos from the beauty  exhibition :




















All about nails :























Makeup stuff :








Some pictures of me:






It also happened something amazing! One woman who is famous here in Greece Teta Kampoureli came at the exhibition and she wanted to show our products on a big channel here on Greece which is called Mega and this is what happened! You can find our products here: korona-nails.gr
I will make a special post for these products soon!

Here are some photos from where we went to show our products!














I  hope you enjoyed this post!I am very happy for how I spent my days there! It was something different for me!If you liked it please give me "+1" so I can make more posts like this! Thank you for reading!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts