Lenten cookies for Easter!

Hello everyone!How are you? 
Easter is here so I decided to make some lenten cookies!If you want to see how I made them read the post below! I hope you'll enjoy it! 



Of course if you want to keep in shape you shouldn't eat sweets every day!But once in  a while nothing it's bad!So let's start!


All you need if you want to make them :2 spoons of olive oil, one glass of orange juice where you should put a teaspoon of baking soda, 1 1/2 glass of sugar (instead of sugar you can put brown sugar ) , a little baking powder, vanilla and one kilo flour !




The recipe is very simple as the only thing you have to do is putting all the ingredients together except flour! After mixing them you can add the flour! 


Νow you can shape them how you want and bake them!And they are readyyyy <3 div="" nbsp="">






By the way right side are different because I have added cinnamon!

I hope you enjoyed it! If you didn't understand something you can leave a comment! If you liked it please give me "+1" or leave a comment so I can make more posts like this! Thank you for reading!! 







Comments

Popular Posts