Which cosmetics you must throw away NOW!

Hi!How are you?This post is about cosmetics you must throw away NOW!Have you ever wondered about it?If you haven't I think it's time!



I know it's difficult to throw away your cosmetics!I also know that you maybe haven't seen the sign which says their due date!It's time to change this because we don't want to have bacteria on us!!Now I am going to tell you the lifetime of each cosmetic!


MASCARA/EYELINER 

They withstand up to 6 months!After this period they start desiccate and get on your nerves!




EYESHADOWS
If they are in powder form and you protect them they withstand up to 2 years!The lifetime of liquid eyeshadows it's a little shorter!



LIPSTICKS/LIP GLOSSES
If you keep them in a dark and cool place their lifetime is about 2 years!! 


MAKE UP/CONCEALER 
If you notice any change like smelling bad,throw them away without a second thought!Differently their lifetime is from 6 to 9 months.



ROUGE/BRONZER

Their lifetime is also 6 to 9 months but you must give attention to brushes with which you apply them!



As you understood you must do a little cleaning in your cosmetics if you have never done!I hope I helped you!Thank you very much for reading and if you enjoyed it give me "+1" for letting me know!


Comments

Popular Posts